November 13, 2012

eclectic cool living room design

Lately I've been up to my eyes in work-- which is not a complaint! Thank you for supporting my business! My blogging has definitely taken a back seat, though. So I thought I'd show you one of my favorite projects I've been working on.



 My client Nancy has a beautiful old home in California that she wanted some help modernizing with a palette of neutrals and cool tones. This design is for her living room, which already has a beautiful traditional rug and great windows. I like this design because it's eclectic and interesting and relevant, but not so trendy that she'll want to throw the whole thing out in a year.

Plus it uses my favorite coffee table--which is from a big box store for a fairly reasonable price! Crate & Barrel's Clairemont (everything in the Clairemont line is fantastic).

---
Have a design challenge you'd like help tackling? Lets work together!
online interior design, edesign, e-design, online interior designer, raleigh interior design, interior decorating, decorating blog

6 comments:

Landon + Adriana said...

This is beautiful!

Sara Budisantoso said...

Stunning! Where is the ottoman from?

Marissa Waddell said...

Hi Sara! The x-bench is from Wisteria.

Annie @ House on Rene said...

Love it!! I also recently used that chair in a board!

Living room

Molly Fitzpatrick said...

Love. Where would one find those curtains?

Marissa Waddell said...

Molly- the curtains are from West Elm.