October 4, 2011

cable-knit what?

One of my favorite things about summer changing into fall (and then winter) is all the cozy cable knit! I love the sweaters and throws, especially in white.

I was looking for some cozy new inspiration and found some crazy/unique applications for cable knit:








I don't know about the lampshade (or the armchair. or the tablecloth...), but I think that ornament is pretty cute! 

What's your favorite cozy fall accessory?
interior design blog, interior decorating blog, interior designer, interior design, interior decorator, interior decorating, decorating inspiration, interior designer, decorating ideas, decorating blog, romantic decorating, traditional decorating, vintage decorating, decorating help, decorating inspiration

3 comments:

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

I think the vases are pretty cute dressed up in cable knit!

Leslie said...

The ornament is my favorite too! I love pumpkin scented candles; it really relaxes me and makes our home feel cozy.

The Corson Cottage said...

So warm and cozy! I love your cable knit inspirations you found. Makes me want to curl up with a good book in the armchair.